Mar 04,2015
By: 'Adrian'
Mar 04,2015
My experience of letting agents is they either care about your views and wishes or it's an uncomfortable sales pitch from the start. When I contacted Northwood my partner and I were in a difficult situation, having been dropped at the eleventh hour on a previous agreement. I explained the situation, we were granted a prompt viewing of a suitable property and secured the tenancy quickly and in time for our initial moving date. The ongoing service has been exemplary; the landlord was contacted quickly when a problem developed and the issue resolved. We have called into the office on a few occasions and are always met in a professional and good-humoured way by all the staff, so it feels easy to pass on any concerns or feedback. No complaints whatsoever and I would recommend Northwood without hesitation.

Northwood