Mar 05,2015
By: 'Lyn Baker'
Mar 05,2015
From the moment I made an initial inquiry about the listed property Robert made me feel very comfortable dealing with James Dean. When I viewed the property Lilly answered all my questions and concerns confidently. There were a number of areas which needed repair but I was put at ease that these would be done prior to moving in. I was given time to view the property and think things through and did not feel rushed to view and go.
Robert helped me through the vetting process with a couple of difficulties I had in entering data on the form.
Every part of the process was made painless by Robert and Lilly, they kept their word about the repairs which were all completed prior to me moving in.
I am very pleased that James Dean are handling my tenancy and feel very confident that if anything were to go wrong they would deal with the problem to a high standard.
I would, without doubt recommend James Dean to friends and family and would say that James Dean are very lucky to have Robert and Lilly taking such good care of their clients.

James Dean