Mar 05,2015
By: 'Happy Buyer'
Mar 05,2015
It's not often I tend to write on these sites but thought after successful viewing and buying my wife and I couldn't resist passing across our thanks and congratulations to Josh.
We want to say a massive thank you for showing us around this house in a way that I think we have never experienced before. As we said on the viewing, we have been looking for quite some time to find the perfect house. Maitlands went above and beyond our expectations with this one.
At times it felt like Josh was showing us around his own family home, he knew exactly what he was talking about and gave us all the essential information we needed without going overboard.
There have been times with other agents, specifically Cross Keys where they bombard you with information and seem to make light of every single detail.
Maitlands as an estate agent seem to have a totally different approach; of course Josh was positive and upbeat through, however where we had concerns, he would listen and respond with a reasonable answer. Sometimes you can find that agent's will try to convince you that black is white.
I'm not too sure what else we can say really other than that it was such a pleasure walking around with you Josh. Your whole attitude is something that I am sure will lead you onto great things. If all the Maitlands staff are as keen, friendly and eloquent as yourself I am sure we will see many amazing things over the coming years.
Thank you for all your help and we shall speak soon.
By: Jan Wain
Mar 11, 2015
Thank you very much, Josh has clearly made an impression with you and I confirm that as a company we aim to provide the highest level of customer support. I hope you are settled in your new home.

Maitlands