Mar 05,2015
Sherrell
By: 'Elaine Shanahan'
Mar 05,2015
My family and I have been very disappointed with some of the individuals with whom we have had dealings over the past 4 years at Pinewood. Consequently we concluded that it was time to find another Letting Agents to let our property. It was fortunate for us that I happened to have a conversation with Sherrell. This was the first time I'd spoken to Sherrell and I was so impressed with her knowledge, attitude and communications skills that I changed my mind and decided to stay with Pinewood. Sherrell is a first class communicator being clear, concise, warm and eminently approachable. Nothing is ever too much trouble for her and on the occasions I have contacted her since that day, she has always sourced the information I've requested and forwarded it to me straight-away. The detailed subject matter and the speed with which she has then presented it have been positively staggering! Sherrell is also a skilful negotiator and we have been delighted with results she has obtained on our behalf. This lady is amazing and with her abilities and high standards could easily run an agency of her own.
As a family we feel we made the right decision and are now very pleased with the service we receive from Pinewood - but then, we only ever deal directly with Sherrell now!

Pinewood Properties