Mar 05,2015
By: 'Happy_tenant'
Mar 05,2015
I have just finished a three year rental of a flat managed by Northwood. After moving into the flat I found that there were quite a few things that didn't work (light fittings, heaters, etc.). I supplied Northwood with a list and most of these problems were fixed fairly quickly. However, the flat was showing its age, so during the tenancy I had further problems with the garage door, water tank thermostat and washing machine. Each time, Northwood replied to my emails fairly promptly; any delays I'd attribute to getting landlord agreement to pay for repairs/replacements, so no fault of the agent. I did contact Northwood quite a few times over the three year tenancy to discuss repairs and contracts and each time the replies I received were prompt, friendly and helpful. All in all, I was quite satisfied with the service I received from Northwood and I'd be quite happy to rent from them again.

Northwood