Sep 29,2011
Sep 29,2011
Wish i read a review of them before i went in. Absolutely awful, expensive, staffed by idiots and about as understanding as a brick wall. Lets not kid ourselves most agencies are bad, but this place not only takes the biscuit, it takes the whole bloody pack. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, which i'm telling you now are steep. One example is how they tried to charged an extra admin fee for something they couldnt actually explain to me over the phone what it was for, after alot of bad noise they said they'd drop it, only for a different admin fee for something else to suddenly appear on the day i went to pick up my keys, where upon i was told if i didnt want to pay it they'd give me all me money back, which would of been fine if i didnt have a van full of funiture outside and driven down 3 hours after moving out my previous flat etc. They are definately a company that knows when its got you over a barrel, as testified by the walls of awards for mosy profitable branch they have in the office, which sent a few bells ringing when i went in forst time. Even my landlord, who i deal with directly now says he's never using them again.

P.S. I would of gave them 0/5 but it wasnt an option
Not bent me over and had there way with me. Actually respond to emails/phone calls. Not blame me for them sending me wrong forms. Not lied, i was told they put foward a question i asked to landlord regarding guarntor (which if he would of agreed would mean they couldnt of charged an extra admin fee), later conversations with landlord have revealed not only was he not asked but he would of agreed. Outright disgusted, not usually the sort of person that complains/ writes comments but if i can stop even one person from having to go throug what i did i'll feel abit better. IF YOUR READING THIS - RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO A DIFFERENT AGENT
By: leaders ltd- mentallylimited
Jan 25, 2012
they are bunch of legal thieves

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Southampton! To leave a new review of Leaders Leaders Southampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Leaders Southampton