Mar 05,2015
Kevin
Linda
By: 'Vicki Copestake'
Mar 05,2015
I am an adverse lender, Kevin spent a lot of time initially finding a lender who would take on my case , this wasn't easy from the onset but he was positive and gave me hope!

Kevin went through a packaging service and to my suprise and joy found a lender who agreed a mortgage for in principal in Novemember , this unfortunately was just the beginning of a very stressful, time consumimg experience that lasted until March when the offer was finally agreed.

Both Kevin and Linda pulled out all the stops for me and went the extra mile to get this offer agreed. They put up with my ranting, crying and hysteria with true grit and professionalism and I know that I would not have been able to cope without their commited support.
It wasn't the ending we were expecting as the Vendor pulled out at the last minute, but I do still have my offer and will continue to bug Kevin in the future.....................................
No issue