Sep 29,2011
Sep 29,2011
Awful. Absolutely awful. I wish I'd listened to the stories I heard about Foxtons before looking at any properties with them. We had our offer accepted by the landlords (apparently), handed in our notice for our current flat, signed the contract, sent references, paid a deposit, months rent and agency fees, only to find out that the landlords wouldn't sign the contract unless we paid more each week. Foxtons happily took our money before the landlords signed the contract, we don't know if the landlord ever even agreed to our offer in the 1st place. Both the agent and manager were so so rude when we asked to see paperwork explaining that this was legal. We were then told that our complaints were taking up too much of their time. Though we lost out on a great flat, and precious time looking for a new place, I'm actually really glad we didn't end up living there, I can't think of anything worse than having to deal with them ever again.
I'd never deal with them again.
Attached Files