Mar 05,2015
By: 'Debbie'
Mar 05,2015
I have recently bought a flat for investment purposes and so finding a tenant and obtaining the rent as quickly as possible was vital. I shopped around looking for a letting agent and was very impressed with the speed of response and the advice given by Sarah Roberts. She did everything she said she would do in a timely manner. I had set up a meeting at the flat with Sarah but then had a problem with the completion date. Sarah was very accommodating and fitted in with the new timescales at short notice, which I very much appreciated, especially as I was feeling very stressed! The property completed on 4th Feb and the new tenant moved in on 21st Feb. I couldn't have asked for better! I opted for a managed let and, so far, I cannot fault the service provided. Most importantly, the first months rent was deposited in my bank account within the timescales promised. The whole experience has been excellent and I would recommend Sarah and the team to anybody looking to rent in the Worcestershire area.
Standard fees with no hidden extras

Simply Lets Ltd