Mar 05,2015
By: 'CB'
Mar 05,2015
I have used this agency to rent my property for many years. Whilst they have been consistently good at renting my property their customer service has not always been great (i.e. not returning calls) and I felt there has sometimes been a lack of proativity i.e. things not being done unless you phone and specifically ask.
Daryl however has not been like this at all. She has been very efficient. She responds very quickly to emails. I have found her to be polite, very professional and a pleasure to deal with.
My rent has not been increased in over two years.
By: Scott Hume
Mar 09, 2015
Hi CB, thanks very much for sharing your experience with others, it's always great to hear our clients feedback and thanks in particular for your praise of Daryl's commitment to customer service. Best, Scott

Infiniti Properties