Mar 05,2015
By: 'RICHARD'
Mar 05,2015
I wanted to OPENLY thank NELSONS for their unprecedented high level of service even when faced with a rather disappointing level of service from my solicitor. Not only was NELSON'S attention to detail when preparing the description of flat 37 for their web-sight excellent -it was also posted very quickly - only then to be topped by the fact they managed to get an offer (which ended in a successful conclusion) ON DAY 7 of my registering with them!
Michael kept on top of everything for me and always chased up on any matter I questioned IMMEDIATELY - always with a successful conclusion.
I will not hesitate to recommend their services to others - (Michael was recommended to me by a professional property investor)
THANK YOU NELSONS.
The fees were extremely competitive compared to other agencies AND EXTREMELY FAIR WHEN CONSIDERING THE LEVEL OF SERVICE

Nelsons