Mar 05,2015
Martin
By: 'Penny Neal'
Mar 05,2015
A very pleasant experience with my sale. My initial contact with Martin was informative and he listened to my views, was polite and respectful of me and my home. I was given an information folder and he went through the contract with me before I signed, the next day I received my letter of confirmation.

My dealings with Martin and Nick have been always respectful and informative, they are the first estate agents that I have come across that are not in a tearing rush to leave you with a hundred and one questions hanging, after showing prospective buyers around, (always making them take shoes off on my carpets) they have then asked me if I have any questions,I have always been given their time, Martin even offered to let my buyer in to do measuring on his day off if I was away, I am most impressed they have kept me up to speed all the way through my sale. I can't think of a single thing to complain about. 10/10
I believe I was given a very good price, I was offered two alternatives as well a fixed price or a percentage, I took the fixed price option they could not have been fairer.

Vincent Chandler