Mar 05,2015
Joe
By: 'FESIII'
Mar 05,2015
This is my 14th time moving in London and have used letting agents every time. Joe was, by far, the most helpful and professional agent I have dealt with. I feel that he went above and beyond my expectations in providing much needed help. There was an unexpected turn of events leading to my flat mate having to pull out of the contract on the day of signing and transfer of funds were due, all while on the same day that I was flying to the other side of the world for a holiday. I was able to contact Joe outside of business hours to explain the situation as I was about to board my flight. Joe assured me that he would sort it all out and keep me posted while abroad. At no point did I have to worry once I contacted Joe because his advise, assurance and extremely professional attitude were all I needed to feel confident that he would make sure all was in order.

Additionally, through the setting up of the contract he also went above and beyond in answering questions about the flat and even make a trip to the flat to get some needed details as the existing tenants were not currently in.

The whole experience in working with Joe was great and I have to say that the other staff I came across at Bridge were also a pleasure to deal with.

Overall, Bridge is the best agency I've used in all important matters of service and with a 'cool factor' I've not come across anywhere else. I will likely go out of my way to use the services of Bridge in my future needs in arranging a place to live.
I imagine no one is really happy with agent fees and originally I thought some fees were a bit much. For example ‚£200 to renew a contract. However, I was able to extend my contract to delay this fee. Additionally, after receiving the level of service and help that I did, and the location of the property, this now seems hardly an issue.

Bridge