Mar 05,2015
By: 'Mark'
Mar 05,2015
Angie described Daniel James estate agents as a boutique agency and I would say that is a fair description. Their service seemed much more personal, honest and friendly than that offered by the larger high street names.
Their helpful, professional and efficient manner turned what I had assumed would be a painful process into a very straightforward one. They found me some very suitable tenants within a tight timescale and were always available to assist me with any questions or issues as they arose.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Daniel James to anyone looking to either let or rent in the Balham / Tooting area.
The agency fees were considerably lower than those offered by 4 other larger agencies that I contacted

Daniel James (London) Estate Agents