Mar 05,2015
By: 'Claire'
Mar 05,2015
I choose Sears as personal service and excellent customer care is extremely important to me. Sears delivered just that. Robert marketed the property promptly and professionally and within a very short time had found us a buyer with an acceptable offer. Once sold Sears then provide an excellent transaction support service and closely monitor the conveyancing side of the sales transaction. Beth provided an excellent service keeping me up to date every step of the way. Her professional yet personable approach is a great asset to the Sears team. Sidney, the office manager was immediately on hand if I needed advise or assistance. He too is exceptional and was professional and incredibly thorough. In fact all the staff in the office are helpful and professional and every time I contacted them my call was answered by a staff member, not once did my calls bounce to voicemail. Thank you Sidney, Beth, Robert and the rest of the team.
Extremely competitive and great value

Sears Property