Mar 05,2015
By: 'Laura'
Mar 05,2015
I have been really impressed with the way David handled the sale of my property. He has been efficient and proactive and has taken the trouble to call regularly with updates. The house sold very quickly thanks to the marketing by Maitlands and it has been a really smooth sale. I also used the mortgage advisor and solicitor linked with Maitlands and this really streamlined the process as they were all in regular contact. The whole team were really friendly and helpful but David really stood out. I would definitely recommend them - I only wish I had bought my new property through them too!
By: Jan Wain
Mar 10, 2015
Thank you Laura for taking the time to respond and leave some very positive feedback for David. I have passed this to him as I know he will be pleased. We do try as a company to get our customers moving in as stress free way as possible and it seems to have worked this time. Thank you again.

Maitlands