Mar 05,2015
Perry
By: 'Thomas O\'Neal'
Mar 05,2015
I was initially apprehensive about walking into an estate agents, being a first time renter and being of little knowledge in the world of property. But Bridge abolished all fears within an instant. The major factor in this would have to be Mr James. Chiseling out a plan to find what was right for me whilst always making me feel like i was in the know and in the driving seat, he made the entire process not only simple, but also a joy to be a part of. From our first meeting to our last when he handed me my keys he was always attentive, polite and evidently well learnt in the local area and the property world as a whole. I could never have imagined being relaxed making such a big commitment but due to the excellent service of all the Bridge staff and especially Mr James i am happily in my first rented property. I will undoubtedly be returning in my future moves, thank you .

Bridge