Mar 05,2015
Emma
Wayne
By: 'AL'
Mar 05,2015
I appointed We Let Properties as my agent just before I left the country. I have definitely made a wise choice. While other agents couldn't promise me the price I wanted, WLP manage to rent it out within a month at the rent I wanted. They did a brilliant job touching up my flat and did some minor renovation on the flat as I was away. Their handy man Paul is professional and experienced. What gives me the peace of mind is the selection process of the potential tenants. Many were interested to take up my unit but they narrowed it down to a professional who will take care of the flat and pay the rent on time. My tenant is great and I can't possibly ask for more.
It has been more than a year and WLP has been managing my flat very well. It is a very dynamic team with approachable and attentive staff despite the distance which is vital for overseas landlords like myself. Will stick to WLP when I have a second property.
It\'s very reasonable
By: Emma Enderwitz
Mar 05, 2015
Hi Ai Ling, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We hope you're very happy in Singapore! We're pleased we could make the rental of Ellerslie Court stress free for you while you had enough on your hands with a new baby! We're looking forward to helping you build your property portfolio :) Team We Let

We Let Properties