Mar 04,2015
By: 'Venetia'
Mar 04,2015
Having initially approached Kevin Henry to purchase a different property, whereby the vendor took an unacceptable amount of time, I subsequently found another property for sale, also with Kevin henry. Sue Johns managed me through the purchase of both properties. she was astonishingly good at keeping me updated, communicating with vendor one ad two when I asked and provided me with answers to an huge array of queries (re property 1). When I viewed property 2, they accommodated a Friday evening viewing. I offered on the Saturday morning and within three weeks(!), I was the proud owner of my new home. I kept Sue copied in on all correspondence with my mortgage advisor, my solicitor and all third parties, for transparency and to expedite the purchase. The service was fantastic, painless, speedy, organised and I cannot rate KH highly enough. I would recommend them as the best agents in the area. They value houses at realistic prices, they are true to their word and they look after you. BRILLIANT!
As above.