Mar 04,2015
David
By: 'Alison Morris'
Mar 04,2015
I chose Springbok to sell my property because I was not getting any luck with the estate agents I was using. I was a bit apprehensive but I thought I would give Springbok a go. I was pleasantly surprised, David kept me up to date with the progress of interested parties and viewing arrangements were made effortlessly. Once I had a buyer interested the process was again effortless and straight forward. I used Springbok Solicitors which was easier for me and again they were marvelous. Once a price had been accepted and agreed I was put in touch with Kate, again couldn't fault anything, nothing was too much trouble, kept me updated with the progress of the sale, which took approximately 6 weeks. I have found these people lovely to deal with and so easy. I have already recommended Springbok to a lovely couple we met on holiday recently who were looking to sell some property. I would have no hesitation recommending them to anybody who wishes to sell property.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 09, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to David & Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we made the sale of your property effortless and straight forward. We also appreciate you recommending us onto friends. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties