Mar 04,2015
By: 'Kildip'
Mar 04,2015
Just simply do not waste your time or your money with Savills. It has been hideous dealing with them from start to finish. I got constantly passed from person to person, nothing was done in a timely manner and the whole experience is one I wouldn't want my worst enemy to go through. They have over valued my property by 30%. They are a group of people who have no idea what they are doing. They have got too big now and don't give a damn about their customers. They have their money from me now so I am sure I will never hear a thing about my numerous complaints. They talk the talk but they definitely dont walk the walk.
Far too much for a very poor service.
Attached Files
Far too much for a very poor service.
By: Savills UK
Mar 04, 2015
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent experience with Savills Auctions. We take all feedback seriously and I would like to investigate the matters raised in your review. Please email your contact details to me directly at CCSmith@savills.com so that I can address your concerns. Yours faithfully, Chris Coleman-Smith, Savills Auctions

Savills