Mar 04,2015
By: 'Luca'
Mar 04,2015
I moved 7 months ago to a property in Waterloo Quay with MTD promises to fix two windows in both bed rooms. I was paying over area rent average and I did expect to commit with their promise. They didn't though by keep raising excuses until they said
o will no be fixed.
2nd incident, when I paid electricity invoice for consumption before my move. Invoice received from Scottish power to MTD, and when i paid it and deducted the amount from my rent, they insisted along 3 months to pay that amount again to them as well as to the electricity supplier. Lately and after wasting time and flood of reminder they admitted that this amount shouldn't be claimed from me!
Finally and after final inspection they kept trying to record anything to take my deposit, even mattress they flipped it to find dirty spot! while i didn't ever flip over the mattress to sleep on the other side! This agent is completely unreliable and abuse their customers to gain more money without giving promised service. Further to their rude behavior from Office manager and finance. I will spread that to all to make sure no one will fall into their trap.

MTD Residential Lettings Ltd