Mar 04,2015
By: 'eheath94'
Mar 04,2015
Our experience with Harvey Scott was nothing short of appalling. They failed to meet requirements in their own contract in regards to ensuring the property was occupiable. We mentioned when we moved in that there was severe damp, which was contributing greatly to an illness I suffer with, and which was making the plaster and bathroom tiles fall of the walls in huge chunks.during the year we were there we must have notified them at least 8 times. The most theydid was get the landlord to come round with a contractor, after which we heard nothing back. Also when we moved in the shower was broken. When the landlord contacted us he had the cheek to ask if we really needed a shower?!
In short this agency works with incompetent, lazy landlords who's properties are overpriced and the agency refuses to own up to their own wrongdoing.
We have now moved on, however Harvey Scott are now expecting to take ‚£120 out of our deposit for cleaning the flat which I have spent the last 2 weeks cleaning to a standard that is 10x better than when we moved in.
Needless to say I am absolutely disgusted with our treatment whilst letting with this company. I would advise avoiding them at all costs.
Totally overpriced