Mar 04,2015
By: 'S Brown'
Mar 04,2015
Following the death of my mother, I contacted Andrew with a view to selling her bungalow. Andrew looked round the property and advised me on how best to present the house to prospective purchasers.
After a few weeks with few viewing and no offers, Andrew suggested lowering the price. I agreed, and within weeks the sale went through. On all occasions when I spoke to Andrew or Emma, I found them to be helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Even the smallest queries were dealt with sympathetically and they guided me through, what was a difficult time for me, superbly.
By: Brian carlisle. director
Apr 10, 2015
Thankyou S Brown. Glad that Andrew & emma helped you through a difficult time. We look forward to helping you and your friends in future moves.

Fisher Hopper