Mar 04,2015
By: 'Andy'
Mar 04,2015
As recent first time buyer in the Chester area, I can honestly say that our experience with Beresford Adams has been really good. We were very well looked after throughout the entire process by Paige.

I cannot speak highly enough of Paige, she was very helpful throughout in explaining the process and maintaining a good communication link between all parties. She even picked up the phone regularly to our mortgage provider and solicitor just to ensure that all was on track for a smooth transaction.

After almost 12 months looking at houses in the area, we were becoming truly fed up of the rather cumbersome sales process adopted by many estate agents in hyping up each and every property on the market. You know the drill.... I'll be back here this afternoon for another 10 viewings..., We've had a lot of interest in this property so move quickly if you're interested, Open-house viewings, get your highest bid in by tomorrow etc. As intelligent people, we found that style of sales pitch unnecessary and rather insulting in the past, and it was enough to put us off using certain Estate Agents in Chester for house viewings. Fortunately, this property was presented to us by a mild mannered, unassuming young lady in Paige. She certainly came accross as honest and trustworthy, allowing the house to sell itself. This approach should not be undervalued as it really was quite refreshing and I think many senior estate agents should take a leaf out of Paige's book. I would imagine she is a major asset to Beresford Adams as we were genuinely made to feel like valued customers, even in a sellers market. Bravo to Paige for giving Estate Agents a good name, wishing her every success in life!

Beresford Adams