Mar 04,2015
By: 'Olga'
Mar 04,2015
I finished the tenancy under Goodfellows, they have the worst management team I have ever come across. It took them over five months to fix problems with the roof (we have leaking in the bathroom for that period each time there was rain). They told us that they have problem with reaching a landlord and to our neighbour that it was us making difficulties. When I served the notice 2,5 months in advance they nearly immediately requested the payment for an inventory check out. They were sending emails and called saying that we have to pay it in advance because they cannot book the service as they subcontracting the service from third party (I told them that I do not want to know how they do their business). At the beginning they told me that they will do all the bookings regarding the British Gas, Thames Water etc if we have problems but at some point I had to remained them that it is part of their job not mine (once they send me information regarding booking with the wrong date and as a result I missed the appointment). The check out report included the missing items that were shown in the pictures. I would me more understanding but it is their job to look through and see what is included and compare it to the previous report. I send them email explaining what is missing, what is in other place and what was taken by mistake but few days later again the same list came back to me. In my opinion there are serious issues with the Goodfellows Morden management team I do not understand how those people found that job as they proved to me that they cannot do their job properly. Incompetence of management team was the reason why we moved out and change the agency.
To much problems and to difficult to deal with the management team to recommend it to anybody.
Attached Files
when the problems with the roof appear they could ask for deduction as the standard of the flat droop, during the rainning days we have leaving day and night which was very unplesent and difficult to deal with.

Goodfellows