Sep 29,2011
Sep 29,2011
I had some issues with my reference check which has taken a month to resolve. Carl and Richard have ben extremely patient while I get everything sorted and have kept the landlady updated to reaassure her that everything is being worked on to get the issues resolved as quickly as possible. I appreciate Carl and Richard not putting any additional pressure on me and at no point making me feel like we were at risk of not being able to move forward. They have been extremely responsive to all of my emails and a pleasure to engage with. Thank you!! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the agent that showed us around had never been to the house before and knew very little about it and the surrounding area. Nevertheless, he was still very nice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley