Mar 04,2015
By: 'Jeff Fisher - Essex'
Mar 04,2015
This is the first time I have not used a High Street estate agent but as RightMove seems these days to be the predominant way buyers find houses I couldn't see why an internet-based agent would be at a disadvantage and would save me about ‚£2500 in fees.

From the beginning, the staff were polite and helpful and guided me through the new-to-me process of on-line selling. I cannot fault them and they were brilliant after we lost our first three buyers - they never lost patience and always had a backup list of new people that were waiting to view should the sale fall thru. From start to completion took just three months (and two of those were conveyancing).

I was worried that paying up front would mean a lack-lustre service but this could not have been further from the truth.

Exceptional...well done eMoov - I WILL be using you again :)
Exceptionally good