Mar 04,2015
By: 'hannah Rutledge'
Mar 04,2015
After meeting with a few local estate agents with the view to sell my property I decided to go with Ushers for a number of reasons. Not only were they the most competitive with their fees but they also had brilliant knowledge on the local area and were able to swiftly answer any queries I/my solicitor had during the sale process.
Ushers staff were extremely friendly, polite and efficient in every conversation I had with them and best of all, there was ALWAYS someone available to speak to who could answer my queries, I can't recall a single occasion I required a call back because no one was there at the time.
The online 'check my move' tool which Ushers designed to keep their clients up to date with what stage of the sale they were at was brilliant - Ushers and my solicitors were in constant contact with each other and as soon as a part of the process had been completed (survey carried out, contracts rec'd from buyer, deposit paid etc) the online tool was updated for me to view( sometimes before I'd receive confirmation from my solicitors.) So I really was kept informed the whole way through.

I'd like to thank Ushers for all of their help and could not recommend anyone higher. Absolute pleasure to deal with!

Ushers Estate Agents