Mar 04,2015
By: 'Wendy'
Mar 04,2015
I was recommend to Belvior by a friend who praised them highly. The service I received was very professional with personal care during the whole procedure. Nothing was too much trouble for Wendy, she answered her emails very promptly and gave advise and direction to all our queries. Within hours of advertising Wendy had potential interest, she help select the right family and carried out all the reference and checks without delay. She explained procedures and costs involved.
We now have a contract with a tenant.
I did find the management fee higher than other agents, but I guess you pay for the service.
I would suggest Belvior introduce the middle management scheme - May attract more landlords. - Also note that the 10% management fee does not include VAT.

Belvoir