Mar 04,2015
By: 'Sarah'
Mar 04,2015
Process of finding tenants went smoothly and the team at Poole did a good job in this regard. Things went downhill once the property management team stepped in.
I was not kept informed of issues at the property, maintenance costs were always 30 % above market rates (including the gas safety certificate - I rent out other properties and pay around £65, Allan and Bath always charged in excess £100. They got me a quote to replace the flat roof £1200, I got a quote for £950 - including a 15 yr guarantee.
When I tried to give notice to the agents they would not let me without giving notice to the tenants, I ended up have to pay them and attempt to mange the property myself which was very difficult as they did not keep me informed of issues the tenants raised - how hard is it to forward an email?
Steer clear unless your happy to pay over the odds.

Allan & Bath