Mar 04,2015
Darren
By: 'Tina Neves'
Mar 04,2015
Darren was an absolute pleasure to work with. I had a bad experience with an overly agressive agent but found Darren the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness. He kept in touch throughout the whole process and my property sold after only a handful of viewings making the whole process timely and pretty effortless on my part. Thank you Darren!
By: Tim B
Mar 04, 2015
Hello Mrs Neves, it's very good of you to have found a few minutes to write your super review about our Partner and colleague Darren Light. Thanks very much indeed. Hopefully in some small way we have revitalised your view of Esate Agents. Thanks also for instructing us to market your home, as you know we have no shortage of competition, best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards