Mar 04,2015
Tom
By: 'R. Curtis'
Mar 04,2015
I was recommended to Property Eagle after a high street agent I had engaged previously proved to be non-proactive, wasn't listing my property on all the key sites and didn't seem value for money whatsoever, leaving me very frustrated. I started speaking with Property Eagle primarily owing to the potential savings that I would benefit from using an online agency. However after Property Eagle had got my property under offer (within a matter of weeks) it became apparent that they simply didn't want to fob me off with the first offer I received, despite not working on a commission basis. Tom and Adam were still working hard top secure me the best price for my property well after they had received their fee. I can safely say that I definitely use them again and remain, to date, my only positive experience of an estate agent.

Do your market research yourself
Get Property Eagle to list it for you & make the appointments