Sep 29,2011
Sep 29,2011
I have recently moved out of a property which was managed by Cottons and I am so glad that I have left them. They treat their tenants with thinly veiled contempt and any attempt to get information, repairs or refunds from them is like getting blood from a stone.
I have given them two stars instead of one because of one very pleasant staff member who surprised me greatly, and in my opinion is a diamond in the rough.
Otherwise, avoid this lettings agency if at all possible.
They could have been generally more pleasant, helpful, had better manners (like not putting the phone down on tenants) and known how to run a lettings agency.
By: Lettings Manager
May 28, 2014
I am really, very sorry, to read this, as you can see from the other comments a lot of changes have been made and our service is far better and customer experiance is much improved. Unlike other agencies we actively look to improve our sevices based on customer experiance. Whilst I acknowlege we don't get it right all of the time, we do strive to give an honest and fair service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cottons Office 1! To leave a new review of Cottons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cottons Office 1