Mar 04,2015
By: 'Coleen Miles.'
Mar 04,2015
10 / 10
I stayed in two apartments in this block on Mount Wise, Number 14 and Number 1. In both cases Andy dealt with our check ins and outs.

I have to say I can't fault him in the slightest.

The process was fast and easy as pie without any hidden charges what so ever.
He helped a lot when I needed to move out of 14. He put in a lot of effort to secure me the second apartment at last minute (I only had a couple of days to play with!) I personally don't feel other agents would put in that much commitment.

If you need anything sorting he'd always pick up an email or text as soon as he could and when he knew what was happening he would let me know too.

I only moved because my partner and I wanted to be further away from town, so nope, no faults here :)

Thank you Andy for all you've done! :D
All acceptable :) The apartments are very modern and believe it was a new-ish build.

Newquay Property Centre Ltd