Mar 04,2015
Natasha
By: 'MB'
Mar 04,2015
Would like to thank the girls at Southside for their continued efforts in managing our property. The service we have received has been excellent.
By: Andrew Morrison
Feb 02, 2016
Natasha Bonello of Southside Property has managed my properties since 2009 and I would recommend Southside to any landlord looking for a quality service.

From advertising to tenant selection right through to day to day management I can't fault the service provided. Any work required was completed promptly at reasonable cost and to the satisfaction of myself and the tenants.

I have recently put one of my properties on the market and the selling agent has advised me that the tenants left the place in impeccable condition, after a let of more than 12 months no work was required prior to marketing the property.

This is an example of the exemplary service that Southside provide and the expectations that they put on their tenants.

Natasha and her team were always a pleasure to deal with and responded to any queries I had promptly.

Southside Property Management