Mar 04,2015
Ketan
By: 'Jenny'
Mar 04,2015
Ketan Tailor has always provided me with excellent service.
I bought a flat to rent through Camerons and then let it also through Camerons with Ketan Tailor being my main contact. This is my first rental property and Ketan provided me with excellent information and guidance throughout the whole process.
Unfortunately my first tenants decided to leave before the end of their contract. Ketan secured new tenants as soon as he could and dealt with my insurance claim through the Homelet insurance company. Despite push back from the insurers Ketan has seen my claim through to a more than successful conclusion.
Ketan is always available to speak to and deals with my queries and issues in a professional manner. Ketan is the main reason I will stay with Camerons as my letting agent.

Cameron Estate Agents