Mar 04,2015
Richard
By: 'Karina'
Mar 04,2015
I rented a property from Warren Powell Richards last year and they couldn't have been more helpful. Richard made the whole process stress free. We had asked to move in 1 week after the initial agreement to rent the flat, and he did everything to make this happen. If something went wrong during the duration of my tenancy, someone was always there, either on the other side of the phone or in person, to deal with my query, and the dilemma was alway dealt with very efficiently. They kept to their word about everything, and Richard even helped me sell my fridge to the new tenant when I moved out. I hope the next real estate agents I rent with are as good as this one!
Fees were competitive and lower than most other on the High St.
By: Tim B
Mar 04, 2015
Hi Karina, what a kind and lovely review of Richard and WPR. Thanks very much, it makes it all seem worthwhile when one of the teams hard work is recognised. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards