Mar 03,2015
By: 'M Lupascu'
Mar 03,2015
I found the property full of rubbish,broken door, no lights and filthy. I have scrubbed the flat arranged for boiler to be fixed. I even paid 40‚£to put a timer for boiler. I waited 3 months for the door to be fixed.
When I moved out they asked me 120‚£ to clean after me.I have left the property clean and in much better condition than I got it.
They did their inventory after 1 month since I moved in. Shame I didn't take pictures when I first moved, not after I have cleared all the rubbish and dirt.
Don't deal with them!!!!
They should have not charge me money for cleaning when I have found the property in mess whit lots of rubbish bags from previous tenant that has been evicted. They should have changed the door that had a wooden bord fixed after eviction. I should have found the property with lights working and boiler working. None of these were in working conditions They should not be let to deal with people in this way.
Attached Files
I believe they charge too much for the promises they don\'t accomplish. I should have found the property with no rubbish bags in, filthy oven and cooker broun from previous tenant.Horrible!!!!!

Victoria Knight