Mar 03,2015
Esme
By: 'Pedro Cassua'
Mar 03,2015
My experience with Esme Hinton was absolutely positive . After explaining to her the values that I was available to pay and the area where I wanted to live , she chose places that fit into my criteria , without sending me on a hunt in the dark. His knowledge of the market and constant communication ensured a high level of comfort during the process. His patience proved that she was not looking for quick money and she always put my needs ahead of her.
I'm really satisfied whith her.
My experience with Esme Hinton was absolutely positive . After explaining to her the values ¢â‚¬â€¹¢â‚¬â€¹that I was available to pay and the area where I wanted to live , she chose places that fit into my criteria , without sending me on a hunt in the dark. His knowledge of the market and constant communication ensured a high level of comfort during the process. His patience proved that she was not looking for quick money and she always put my needs ahead of her. Esme will always be my preferred real estate agent I\'m pretty satisfied with the service provided by Esme Hinton agent Regards Pedro Cassua

Choices