Mar 03,2015
By: 'Anthony Church'
Mar 03,2015
On meeting Austen Gray the Valuations Manager at my property he proposed a selling price for the property that was both realistic & the same as what I was after.Once the property was on the market. the Sale was taken on by the swindon office team of Charlie Brandstatter - Senior Sales Consultant &
Tyler Rouse - Sales Consultant.I had a text everytime I had a veiwing booked from the office team that works well as you can leave the team to it at the house.My House went on the market in December & was sold by The end of Feb.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 03, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review which has been passed on to the whole team who really appreciate that the service they have provided has been recognised. We live in a world where negative news spreads far quick than positive so we delighted with your kind words. Mark Noble managing director.

Castles (Swindon)