Mar 03,2015
By: 'Christian Onyenibeji'
Mar 03,2015
I was skeptical when I contacted Property4peanuts. I made a lot of inquiries to confirm the genuineness of the firm, Emma was very patient and professional in assisting with all my inquiries. She provided references which I personally verified to be true. I was very convinced and bought my first property, I was also impressed with the support I got from property4peanuts after my first purchase.

Emma is down to earth, committed and very professional in addressing any of my concerns. I was satisfied with their services after my first property purchase that I have now bought my third property and all the properties are giving me good rental returns. I have also introduced my friends and colleagues who have so far purchased a total of 10 properties through Property4peanuts.

Emma thanks and keep up the good work.

C.O.O Nigeria