Mar 03,2015
By: 'John Toshack'
Mar 03,2015
I engaged SpringBok properties in November 2014, after having my property on the market with a local agent for the previous 10 months, that didn't result in (1) many viewings (2) any offers. When I was first speaking to the advisor at Spring-Bok I felt that they had a bit more drive and reach than the local agents, they gave me more confidence in what they were saying and capable of. I signed up with Spring-Bok and within a 4 week period they had more people viewing my property and I also received two offers on the house within 5 weeks from signing up. I can say that through the whole process right through to completion process, I was updated regularly and found that the normal stress of selling / buying a home and dealing with all relevant parties was not there. It was a very easy process for me the seller. I would certainly recommend based on my own experience, to give Spring-Bok an opportunity to show you what they can do and to make the whole process simple, just like it was with myself.
I think that the price paid was acceptable for the level of service received, no issue with this at all
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 05, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are extremely happy to hear that we took the stress out of selling your property. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties