Mar 03,2015
By: 'Deepak'
Mar 03,2015
This is terrible, i have been their tenant for 6 months, and all my rent have been paid on time with a direct debit and before moving out i cleared all the bills council tax, water, electricity, gas.

I vacated the property around 1 and half month and still have not received my money back.

Have send them multiple mails and visited them, every time i get a response back that i will get the money in next 1-2 days.
I was robbed in this case, i had to pay ‚£600 as the agent fees, not sure whom it went to, as i was contacted by some other agent , but then the property was with all seasons, and the previous agent charged me ‚£600 in total.
By: Sue Ruprai
Aug 08, 2018
Unprofessional and unreliable. Called to arrange a viewing of a property and no one turned up and no phone call was made to let me know. I called up the office the next day to make a complaint and was told the branch manager would call me back. Of course no one called me back. Dont waste your time with these people

All Seasons Lettings