Mar 03,2015
Katrina
By: 'Sam'
Mar 03,2015
Cobbles are a truely fantastic and professional estate agents! We are a young professional couple that work long hours and so find it easier to communicate via email. Cobbles were the ONLY estate agents that understood this and respected this and we really appreciated that. They never spammed us with unwanted telephone calls and messages about unsuitable properties like all the other estate agents we contacted did (and we contacted most local estate agents in our house search!). We'd kept our eye on the market for a couple of years until we had saved sufficiently and we knew exactly what we wanted at what price and so could tell all estate agents our specific requirements. It's amazing how many estate agents ignore this and waste your time taking you to view unsuitable properties! It was not this way with Cobbles - they only showed us properties that we wanted to see. They were always professional and treated us like people and respected us, which is refreshing from estate agents - there are actually some good ones out there! And they're called Cobbles!

We made offers through other estate agents initially, and frankly it was a joke - we had no responses regarding our offers and I'm not even certain our offers were given to the vendors. I had to take holiday from work to chase the other estate agents to ensure our offers were provided. With Cobbles the communication was always excellent, we knew our offer had been given to the vendor straight away and everything was made clear and straightforward by them. We didn't have to take any time out of work with Cobbles because they do their jobs properly. Every step of the process Katrina was there keeping us informed and to answer any questions (and we had many!), even when she was on holiday! Which goes far beyond any other estate agents efforts I've ever experienced. Thank you Katrina!

Cobbles provide a friendly, professional and knowledgeable service and so I highly recommend them to prospective buyers. If I am looking to buy or sell a house in future I know that I'll be contacting Katrina and her team at Cobbles as they really are the best estate agents in Guildford.

Cobbles