Mar 03,2015
By: 'Laura thomson'
Mar 03,2015
James has been a great support throughout my whole experience as a first time buyer. He has gone out of his way to accommodate my requests, allowing me to revisit the flat on numerous occasions, always returning my calls quickly and finding the answers to all my questions and putting my mind at ease when things looked like they were going wrong. He always followed through with everything he said he was going to do and, In fact, I felt I could trust his advice and opinion and he massively helped along the progress,. I'm sure without his help this sale would not yet have gone through and certainly not been as smooth.
His relaxed personable character meant it was a pleasure dealing with him and he was professional and friendly as all times.
I would recommend him to other prospective buyers and very grateful to him for all his help, thank you.

Reeds Rains