Mar 03,2015
Ashley
James
By: 'M J Chell'
Mar 03,2015
I had tried to sell my house with local agents but had failed. My partner and I saw Springbok advertised and thought we'd try them. After a bumpy start we got on the market with them and mostly throughout the selling things ran smoothly and they sold our property within 12weeks of listing. We had some communications problems to start with but this was soon resolved. The staff we're prompt to respond and easy to get in touch with.
Although these agents are more expensive than local agents they did sell my property and solicitors fees where included in the price.
By: Springbok Properties
Mar 05, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you found us easy to contact and managed to turn the communication difficulty around. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties