Mar 02,2015
By: 'Kim pretty'
Mar 02,2015
I have let out my property for the last year through P&B, station road, and I cannot fault the service. Everybody I have come into contact with has been exceptionally helpful and has always responded to queries quickly, professionally and with clear instruction, direction and support. My flat has been problematic from day 1, so to have the help I needed was fantastic.

This branch clearly knows about not only giving a service but also a great experience- I work in a training team for a customer focussed area, so I know what I'm looking out for as a customer myself!! i feel that they really spent time getting to understand me and my requirements, not just my property.

Although I've only been able to select 2 names, Josh and Liz, I've also had the pleasure of dealing with pretty much everybody else in the office, and my experience has been consistent throughout.

I would absolutely recommend to anybody who has a property to let, to contact this brilliant team of people, and I would most certainly give them more business if I'm lucky enough to buy another property. They have raised the benchmark and absolutely should be acknowledged. I'd be more than happy to give more detailed feedback if you want to contact me back directly.

Thankyou to Josh, Liz and the rest of the team!!!!!
Ordinarily I baulk at the idea of handing over so much money to agents, but in this case they earned every penny.

Park & Bailey