Mar 02,2015
Lauren
By: 'Salman'
Mar 02,2015
I had the worst lettings experience ever when dealing with Lauren Taylor at Ramsey Moore. Lauren has no people skills and I found her very unprofessional and rude when she was showing me and other viewers the property. Lauren seemed as if she was in a rush and only took around 2 minutes to show the entire 3 bedroom house. She also did not seem bothered to discuss any questions I had and simply said 'I will call you tomorrow'.

When speaking to her on the phone the next day, she seemed happy with my family's circumstances and said I can come down to the branch with the passports of the family members and relevant documents. My brother and I took a day off work and went to see Lauren. SHE TOOK A ‚£500 DEPOSIT AND PHOTOCOPIED ALL OUR DOCUMENTS INCLUDING PASSPORTS. We signed some contracts and the deal was done. She said we can move in in two weeks.

As a family we started to plan moving houses later that evening. My brother and I took a week off work, we gave a three week notice to our current landlord and also started to plan movng furniture etc.. However, the next day Lauren called us and said that the landlord was not happy with our application and has went ahead to rent out the property to somebody else.

So what was the need to make me come to the branch immediately? Why make me feel I have the property secured? Why photocopy our documents and passports? Why lead us on to believe we have finalised the deal?

Dealing with Lauren was a complete WASTE OF TIME. I have never met such an unprofessional individual in my life and her approach to showing properties and dealings with clients is absolutely appalling. Will never recommend her or this company to anybody, ever. In fact, I will be telling all my friends and family to stay away from Ramsey Moore.
By: Ryan Gruzinski - Director
Mar 03, 2015
Unfortunately, upon review, the landlord decided to proceed with an alternative party and therefore a full refund of £500 was made to your nominated bank account.

We did apologise for any inconvenience caused when you were informed of the landlord's decision not to grant you a tenancy. However, we can not be held responsible for you booking time off work as the offer was always subject to satisfactory references and until the credit check was undertaken, we couldn't deem your suitability at such an early stage in the process.

We wish you all the best in your search for a new property and again apologise Ramsey Moore couldn't be of assistance on this occasion. If you wish to contact me personally to discuss your case in more detail, my direct number is 020 8591 9088.

Brookings