Mar 02,2015
Laura
By: 'Isabel Munoz'
Mar 02,2015
I have been dealing with Laura Gamble regarding the end of my tenancy, and she has been helpful, professional, and understanding of all the requests I have made. She is efficient, professional and solved a few of my queries straight away.
I have also dealt with Lynn Hays regarding moving into a new property also advertised by Braemore, and she has also dealt with my new contract quickly and efficiently.
I would like to thank Braemore for their help and assistance and I would recommend them to any of my friends.
By: Callum
Mar 04, 2015
Dear Isabel, thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear of your experience with us and we look forward to assisting you should you have any queries at any stage. The Braemore Team.

Braemore Sales & Lettings